French Southern Territories cities list with latitude and longitude in CSV format
Last update : 12 December 2023.
This is the best list of 2 cities in the French Southern Territories available in 4 formats ( CSV, Json, SQL, XML ). We have cleaned up the Geoname database to leave only the towns, capitals and villages. All are all associated with regions and sub-regions (where available).
Each file contains the following data: Geoname_ID, City, Alternate_Name, Country_Code, Region, Sub_region, Latitude, Longitude, Elevation, Population, Timezone, Fcode_Name. See the FAQ below for a detailed explanation.
Here is an example of the data from the French Southern Territories file that you are going to retrieve. The data is displayed here in the form of a table:
|1546102||Port-aux-Français||Port o Franse,Port o Fransė,Port-aux-Francais,Port-aux-Français,Port-o-Franse,Port-o-Franseh,Portofranse,Portofransē,fa lan xi gang,poleutopeulangsye,porutofuranse,Порт-о-Франсе,Порт-о-Франсэ,ปอโรฟร็องแซ,ポルトーフランセ,法兰西港,포르토프랑셰||TF||Kerguelen||-49.34916||70.21937||45||Indian/Kerguelen||capital of a political entity|
FaQ about French Southern Territories
- Geoname_ID: This is a unique identifier for each place or geographical name in the Geoname database.
- City: The name of the place, which can be a town, village or any other form of human settlement.
- Alternate_Name: Other names or appellations that the place may have. These alternative names may be in different languages, dialects or even local names.
- Country_Code: This is the ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 code for the country in which the place is located. For example, "US" for the United States, "FR" for France.
- Region: This represents the first-order administrative division in which the location is situated. For example, this could be a state, province or territory.
- Sub_region: This is a second-order administrative division, such as a county or district, within the region.
- Latitude: The geographical latitude of the location, usually in decimal degrees.
- Longitude: The geographical longitude of the location, also usually in decimal degrees.
- Elevation: The elevation or altitude of the location in relation to sea level, usually measured in metres.
- Population: The estimated number of inhabitants or population of the location.
- Timezone: The time zone in which the location is located, in accordance with global time zone standards.
- Fcode_Name: This is a code that categorises the type of location. For example, "PPL" could mean a populated place, while "PPLC" could be the capital of a political entity.